Wednesday, November 25, 2009

September is Birthday Month!

Yes! I turned eight! My party was lots of fun. I went with my Mom and Jason, and family, to Leatherby's - Yum. We had ice cream and cake; but, I was the LUCKY one! I got an ice cream sundae! . . . but not so lucky, because I was embarrassed when they had me stand on a chair in front of EVERYONE while they sang to me.

I say "Birthday Month" because I celebrate at different times, with different members of my family - so, I get to Party! Party! Party! . . . and then of course because my brother Owen's birthday is this month too - like I said, Party! Party! Party! :)

So, where's the pictures?!  well, I need to upload some from my mom, and then the pictures Natalie had, got erased when her computer crashed - huge bummer.  BUT, it still was fun!

No comments: