Dancing is what Kamryn loves! The second week of June was go, go, go, between traveling to and from Rocklin and Quincy, and having Dance rehearsal and two performances, as well as, attending her cousin Charity's dance rehearsal and performance. And then attending another dance performance here in Quincy. Whew! enough or what?! Nope! Not for Kamryn!! She continues to perform for us in the evenings to her choice music selections and giving adorable little intros and comments on each performance. I'll upload some of those videos later (when our computer can handle it). It has been so much fun to watch Kamryn Dance!
Saturday, June 20, 2009
DANCE, DANCE, DANCE!
Dancing is what Kamryn loves! The second week of June was go, go, go, between traveling to and from Rocklin and Quincy, and having Dance rehearsal and two performances, as well as, attending her cousin Charity's dance rehearsal and performance. And then attending another dance performance here in Quincy. Whew! enough or what?! Nope! Not for Kamryn!! She continues to perform for us in the evenings to her choice music selections and giving adorable little intros and comments on each performance. I'll upload some of those videos later (when our computer can handle it). It has been so much fun to watch Kamryn Dance!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Hi sweetheart! I can't wait to see your video. I love watching the grandkids dance (that was one of my loves growing up). You look like you're having fun...that's what is important. Keep it up! Love you!!! I love your blog!
Where did my comment go??? I posted last week...anyway, Kamryn, you're such a sweetheart and are loved so much by all of your grandparents! Enjoy dance...it's the best. We love you pumpkin!
Post a Comment